.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sparkly Purple Thursdays

I just thought people who are not my Facebook friends should be aware that sparkly purple Thursdays are once again being observed, after a short hiatus. I'm not promising that it will be celebrated every single week (because that makes it lose its specialness) but today is quite sparkly and purple :)

5 Comments:

At November 15, 2007 11:54 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

This gray day needs some sparkle!

 
At November 15, 2007 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>I'm not promising that it will be celebrated every single week (because that makes it lose its specialness)

But shabbos never loses it's specialness despite being practiced every week

 
At November 15, 2007 8:12 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

>But shabbos never loses it's specialness despite being practiced every week

Says you.

 
At November 15, 2007 8:58 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara - Yes it did.

Aryeh -
I think it's the spiritual element that helps shabbos be special all the time. If you find spiritual glitter, let me know.

 
At November 16, 2007 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe all glitter is holy. It's your fault for not appreciating it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home