.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm It! Five Things

you wouldn't know about me from my Frumster profile, tagged by Come Running.

I haven't looked at my Frumster profile in quite a while, so I'm guessing here about what is and is not in there, but to the best of my knowledge, you will not know the following from reading it:

1) I am a dare devil type. I went sky diving and wasn't scared for a second. I'm afraid of very little.

2) I was actually born in Texas, so the song "The Yellow Rose of Texas" is very fitting for me.

3) I played the clarinet for years, from junior high through college, but have no idea what even happened to my clarinet at th is point, I haven't picked one up in a LONG time.

4) I'm a blogger. No mention of it in my profile anywhere, though there have been a few who figured it out.

5) I dislike tomatoes and avocados. I have tried and tried to like eating them, to no avail.

I don't tag people in general, but if anyone would like to consider themselves tagged, they are welcome to do so.

4 Comments:

At November 05, 2007 5:04 PM, Blogger P L said...

The question is have you gone to a tomatoes and avocado expert and asked them when is the perfect time to eat them and which specific brand are the absolute best?

Its like telling a wine connoisseur that you have tasted wine and simply don't like it. The expert will tell you that wines vary so greatly its almost like drinking two different entities. The difference between a good and bad tomatoe/avocado is equivalent to the difference between a horrible wine and a sublime wine.

Speak to the experts on this one.

Besides, the Frumster public has a right to know about something so crucial. Tomatoes and avocados is make or break for me.

 
At November 05, 2007 10:33 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

ok, so you go skydiving, but you wont eat tomatos.

oooook

 
At November 05, 2007 10:53 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

PL -
Good thing it's not a make or break thing for all Frumster members.

HH -
It's not like I'm scared of the tomatoes, like some people are scared of flying. And you owe me a penny.

 
At November 06, 2007 1:09 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

oh ya??


well you are a plant murderer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home