.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Office

One of my co-workers came in to my office the last couple days wearing khakis and polo shirts. Everyone around was shocked - we kept asking him what was going on, how come he is so dressed up? Does he have an interview planned for after work? And then I realized how funny it is that, in Manhattan, someone wearing khakis is considered dressed up. Yet another reason I like this office.

4 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 7:44 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

your office must be very, very casual if that is considered dressed up!

what if someone wore a suit to work....

 
At October 30, 2007 8:12 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

We would make fun of them. A lot.

 
At October 31, 2007 12:58 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

By us, suits are a way of saying "I'm interviewing elsewhere".

 
At October 31, 2007 3:03 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

I try to wear as little as possible. I mean, come on, how much clothes DO you need to blog the entire day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home