.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Illustration of my Wacky Office

Co-worker 1 (while dealing with a crazy client): I need a miracle.
Co-worker 2: I have some extra miracles stored up - what do you need?
Me: Really? You have extra miracles? Will you make it so I can fly?
Co-worker 2: That's not a miracle, that's a super power. Miracles are possible. Super powers are not.
Me: I don't agree. I miracle should be able to enable a super power. I want to fly.
Co-worker 1: You want to what?
Me: To fly. You know, in the sky. Like with wings.
Co-worker 1: How would you feel if you had wings, and when you walked around between people, your wings were always bumping into them
Me: Duh. If I had wings, I wouldn't be walking around between people, I would be flying above them.

Lots of laughter ensued. TGIF.

Oh, and kinda but not really related at all, how come they didn't call me to be part of this one?

5 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Diana said...

I was hoping you drew a picture!

 
At October 26, 2007 10:43 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Diana -
Here's a picture for you.

 
At October 26, 2007 11:44 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Niiiice pic!

 
At October 26, 2007 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool..Thanks for the Nasa link..

 
At October 27, 2007 10:10 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Yum! If those are your co-workers, I'm joining your company!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home