.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, October 12, 2007

So Annoying

The water cooler in my office has been refusing to slake the thirsts of those in my office for the past three weeks. No water will come out, at all. I have been calling the company that sold us our water cooler since it broke. First they were closed for the entire week of Sukkot. So I left a message. Since then, I have left three additional messages with a message service requesting a call back. Nope. When I requested an email address to contact them, I was hung up on. I was supposedly transferred to an actual person's voice mail. Nope, didn't work. I don't understand why they will not accept my money to come fix our water cooler, which will probably take them about three minutes to do. Ugh :(

Update - After throwing a [minor] tantrum on the phone and emailing every email address I could find on the website, I got a call back and they are coming to fix the water cooler. I guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease.

Update again - We have water! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home