.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Office Antics

My co-workers are well aware of my glitter and sparkle fascination. They completely indulge me in it whenever possible. But apparently, sparkle-enthusiasm is not only amusing, it's catching. My co-worker, who is somewhere in her 60's (I've never asked exactly, because I don't think she wants to answer) came in today wearing dark red nail polish with glitter on top. When questioned about it, she admitted that she was copying me. I'm SO flattered :)

2 Comments:

At November 07, 2007 3:08 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

we are all aware now. thank you

 
At November 07, 2007 4:34 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Trend-setter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home