.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Special

All of my co-workers are pretty nice, but I have one in particular who is just really special.

She always has a smile on her face, and she will stop whatever she is doing just to say good morning and ask me how my day is going. She remembers to inquire about things going on in my life, asks me about my plans for the weekend, questions how I am doing in the cold weather (most people around here know I hate it). She makes sure I wear a hat when I go out. She make a point of finding something nice to say, and she always makes sure to thank me for anything I do, small or large.

She does our purchasing, and recently she received a couple children's Chanukah books inadvertently. The company who sent them told her just to keep them. So she gave them to me since she knows I am Jewish and will probably be able to find a good home for them.

She's so special in her actions and interactions.

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 8:27 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Thats nice. I have a friend, Tara who I met in Community College. She is very sweet and understands me more than my BY friends

 
At December 16, 2005 6:30 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
You never know where you will find these special people. That's why it's important to be openminded and friendly to everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home