.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jack of All Trades

Sometimes I feel like I don't know if I am seriously a feminist or if I am girly feminine. In the last week, I have:

Unclogged my bathroom drain...and baked challah.
Changed a bunch of light bulbs...and made really yummy peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars.
Learned how to fix our heater...and done loads upon loads of laundry.
Shoveled snow...and painted my nails, did my hair and got dressed up to go out.

I guess I just do a bit of everything. But I have to admit I would happily relinquish taking out the garbage to a male counterpart.

8 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I would gladly take out the garbage all day if I had someone half as lovely as you in my life.

 
At December 13, 2005 8:52 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Gosh Tzvi, I'm blushing. Thanks!

 
At December 14, 2005 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like we have a shidduch made! tzvi, tell us more about yourself

 
At December 14, 2005 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calm down..anon.. I'm too old for her, just wanted to say something sweet because I love her blog..Look forward to it everyday..

 
At December 14, 2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Tzvi -
Thanks for your comment, it was very sweet and made me feel very good. And I am happy to know that you like my blog - feel free to chime in with comments any time!

 
At December 14, 2005 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also unclogged my bathroom drain...and baked yummy oatmeal white chocolate craisin cookies.

...happily relinquish taking out the garbage to a male counterpart

Ditto! But I want him to fill up my car with gas, too. (is that asking too much?)

 
At December 14, 2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
I want that recipe - they sound yummy!

Move to New Jersey - all pumps are full-serve here. But I don't think you are asking to much at all...

 
At December 19, 2005 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll e mail the recipe to you. It is yummy! Yes, I know about full service in NJ--best part about the drive up to NY :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home