.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Day

It snowed a lot this morning, so I decided on an official snow day for myself. It is rare that I don't push myself to go to work, but I have to admit, it is nice having a day off. I went back to sleep for a while, then got my apartment all clean and sparkly (such a good feeling), baked some yummy dessert for Shabbos and then ran a couple errands nearby where I didn't have to drive far (now that it stopped snowing). I think I need every Friday off from now on!

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Ze'ev said...

we have Fridays off in Israel...

 
At December 12, 2005 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoshana,
I totally agree! I also took a snow day on Friday and it was so nice to get ready for Shabbas, being relaxed.

 
At December 12, 2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ze'ev -
But you have to work Sundays...

Sara -
It was so nice and Shabbos was great and relaxed that way. Now it's back to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home