.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Stay Puft Marshmallow Woman

Winter has really set in, along with the snow, which, for those who know me, freaks me out. I don't deal well with snow and ice, especially driving in it. And I hate being cold. But one thing that really make a difference is my down jacket. It is a different experience walking through the cold in that jacket, I actually feel toasty inside it. The only problem is that I feel like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Woman in it. But my walk to work this morning was warm, so I no longer care.

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 12:33 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Im sure you look adorable in it. Dont put yourself down, and besides with a personality as beautiful as yours, does it really matter.

 
At December 06, 2005 9:14 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Semgirl -
It's okay, I don't really care that much about looking like a Marshmallow woman, because it keeps me very cozy and warm. And I have a really cute hat that makes me happy, with a flower, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home