.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good Company

I went to a movie and dinner with a friend last night that I don't see often enough. I miss her.

I often have dinner with friends, but this was just really comfortable, relaxed, nothing over the top. Just catching up on life, discussing real issues, connecting. It was great, simple and wonderful. It's these moments that you want to capture and hold onto.

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 1:52 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

So true, doesn't happen often enough. Unfortunately, most of the girls that I know in real life, stress me out more than relax me..

Lets see learn R Falk's Tznius book once again, discuss fruit molds and cake decorating, and my all time favorite, who is getting engaged (and of course, who like yours truely) isn't..

 
At November 30, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Those are the ones you do capture and hold onto, even without a photo or some other recording device.

It's all in our minds...

 
At November 30, 2005 3:17 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Semgirl-
I am sorry to hear that you don't have friends you can relax with. I am so fortunate to have found wonderful friends to share those moments with, it is so important and really makes a difference. I hope you find a kindred spirit or two soon.

Ezzie -
Those are the moments I wander back to many, many times over the years.

 
At December 04, 2005 6:47 PM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Does seem like there is so little time for getting together with friends like that these days - but it is so essential...

 
At December 05, 2005 8:31 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Mcaryeh -
I make time for friends like that, because I do enjoy it so much. It sometimes seems to be my calm in the middle of a storm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home