.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Brrrr

It is so cold out. Might even be snow in the forecast for tomorrow (though hopefully not enough to keep my plane on the ground). Walking to work this morning was quite the task. The only thing that kept me a little bit happy was the knowledge that I was wearing my really cute new hat. But next time, I need to remember the matching scarf - not only will I be all coordinated, hopefully I will be a bit warmer as well!

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Your a very hearty soul for a Southern belle. I need a coat with a furlined hood..

 
At November 27, 2005 7:33 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
No one said I was enjoying the cold weather - I am freezing! Unfortunately, I refuse to wear fur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home