.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Creativity

I made a Mazel Tov sign for my roommate last night. I had so much fun making it - I used construction paper and glitter and paint and some other fun stuff. It turned out so pretty. I get so happy when I am creative, it honestly made me start thinking that I should make art my profession in some way. Maybe art therapy at some point.

5 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 12:23 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Go for it. There is nothing more therapeutic than art...
D

 
At November 22, 2005 2:42 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I love it so much. I know how therapuetic it is to me when I make time for it. I am thinking about trying to combine it with school counseling in some way.

 
At November 27, 2005 2:52 AM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

you could go for a certificate in art therapy after you finish your degree in school counseling...

 
At November 27, 2005 7:34 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

mcaryeh -
I am considering it. At this rate, I will never be done with school, but I kind of like that prospect in and of itself as well.

 
At November 27, 2005 8:00 PM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

I am the same way. That is an INFP thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home