.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Another Reason I Love Port Authority

I have gone on record in the past for my love of the fact that Port Authority Bus Terminal has virtually everything a person might want, and usually at any crazy time of day you happen to be there. Tonight, once again, it lived up to my expectations.

I have been looking for some pretty jewelry for a while now, and haven't managed to find what I was looking for. By chance, I stopped at the jewelry kiosk in Port Authority today and found exactly what I was looking for. As I informed the woman working there that she was going to become my best friend, because her stuff was so pretty, she gave me a discount, a coupon and told me she liked me. What a good feeling - I wasn't bargaining for all that!

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Ze'ev said...

So, what did you get?

 
At November 17, 2005 6:33 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I got myself a very pretty necklace and earring set - with pretty little flowers, my favorite.

 
At November 17, 2005 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh! New jewelry--always fun!

 
At November 17, 2005 8:58 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sar - I know! I can't wait to wear it (just trying to hold off until Shabbos).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home