.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bus Conversations

Usually, when I am on the bus, unless I am sitting with a friend, there is no conversation. Last night, I got on the most crowded bus I have ever been on, with the most interesting driver (she really enjoys her job). The woman sitting next to me was visiting from Santa Fe, and as we rode, we shared our lived with each other a little. It was nice to connect to a stranger at the end of a long day. She was so cheerful, even though she didn't really know where she was going. I made sure she got off at the right place, and told her to enjoy her visit. It's these chance encounters that really color life.

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Flashbacks to lots of hitches in Israel...

 
At November 30, 2005 3:18 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie-
When I was in Israel, every time I would get on a bus, there would be someone I knew! And I didn't know that many people - Israel just seemed to be like that.

 
At December 04, 2005 6:48 PM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

I love random connections like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home