.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Blogger's Mindset

It's funny, since I started really liking my blog, I think of events in my life quite differently. I was talking to my father this morning, and he was telling me about a couple movies that he was sending me. They have different Jewish themes, including one about Satmar Chasidim. My first thought when he told me he was sending me them was, "I bet they'll make for good blogging." I didn't say it out loud, because my dad has no idea about my blog, and I would rather keep it that way.

I tend to view events, conversations, books I read, and movies I see in this light now. In the "what can I write about this" mindset. I like it.

2 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 5:19 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

You and me both.. I took my 6 yr old brother to a restaurant last nite..idea for a blog.. date coming up.. definitely ideas ..

 
At December 13, 2005 8:50 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Semgirl -
Can't wait to read them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home