.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Done!

My first semester of graduate school is over! (What am I doing to celebrate? Blogging, of course!) I actually did very well, and it has definitely given me affirmation that I have chosen the right field, which is a relief. I don't know how many actual facts I learned, but I think the more important thing is that I learned about myself and what I am getting into as far as career. Now, onto enjoying my Winter Break - Israel, here I come!

4 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 2:42 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Congratulations! :)

 
At December 15, 2005 8:23 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Thats wonderful.. Hope you really enjoy Eretz Yisroel. Maybe, you will meet someone special there, B'Ezras H.

 
At December 16, 2005 1:16 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Oh yeah, when you leaving? And you said you have places to go, right?

 
At December 16, 2005 6:31 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgril -
Thanks. We'll see about the someone special, I guess you never know.

Ezzie -
I am leaving in 2 weeks! And yes, I have a huge list of places to go and people to see :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home