.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Nerd Alert

Since I no longer have school to take up my time, I signed up for Netflix. It took me a little while to figure out the whole system, but soon I was clicking titles into my queue left and right. But then I looked at my list, and I didn't like the order. Clicking and dragging to change the order annoyed me. So I imported the whole list into Excel and quickly cut and pasted my movies into order, numbered them over, sorted by original number and had that queue updated in no time. Yeah, I know, nerd. Maybe I should consider becoming an IT guy. Oh wait...

Anyway, now that I'm signed up for Netflix, I'm open to movie suggestions. My taste borders on artsy, independent, thoughtful movies with very little blood and guts. Let me know if there is anything I should make sure to see.

7 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 5:34 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

I'm sure you saw Crash, right?

 
At May 15, 2008 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we can be Netflix friends if you like then you can see all my movies

 
At May 15, 2008 11:14 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

Lord of the Rings.

 
At May 16, 2008 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for Bobby Fischer (it's up on youtube also, if you want to watch it there, or to check out the first 10 minutes.) Groundhog Day, The Truman Show, and Apollo 13.

 
At May 18, 2008 1:32 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Im sure youll love this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGJZtxl6Q4&feature=related

 
At May 22, 2008 12:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

first of all, i am totally as much a excel nerd. actually, i was once heard saying, "i don't know what i love more, excel, outlook or filemaker database."

secondly, let's watch Juno!

 
At May 27, 2008 1:04 AM, Blogger הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

I just saw "Whale Rider" (about a native New Zealand girl who wants to play an overly active role (for a girl) in her tribe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home