.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tough Security

They have been cracking down on security at my internship following some incidents of people being allowed in the building who are not supposed to be there. Yesterday, as I was walking into the high school for my internship, I was stopped by the principal of the school. He asked what I was doing there and I explained that I was an intern in the guidance office. He asked me for my ID, and I explained that I had never been given one. He then asked how long I had been there, and I told him, since September. He was a little startled by this and admonished me to get an ID that morning. So I wandered downstairs to where they make IDs and explained that I was an intern and needed an ID. Without any questions asked besides my name, my picture was taken and an ID made on the spot. Done, now I'm official. I sure feel safe now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home