.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Few Small Words

I was sick most of the weekend, just about confined to my bed, due to an overabundance of pollen and allergens in the air accompanying the beautiful spring weather. So when I got dressed this morning, I wasn't feeling quite at the top of my game. My co-worker just came over and told me how pretty I look today. It really made my day :)

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 8:56 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

*hugs*

Feel better!

 
At April 23, 2008 4:30 PM, Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Oy. I wish you a r'fuah shleimah/complete recovery. And I certainly hope that the rest of your Pesach/Passover is better than the first few days were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home