.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeling Appreciated

Today is Administrative Professionals Day. That title could definitely sum up my job description. Completely unexpectedly, my co-workers had an absolutely gorgeous floral arrangement put together for me. It has roses and orchids and hydrangeas and another flower whose name I don't know in it. I'm so touched I almost cried. It's really nice to feel so appreciated.

Here's a picture:

5 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 4:35 PM, Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Wow, that's a really nice gesture. I wish my boss were so thoughtful.

 
At April 23, 2008 6:34 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

messy desk

 
At April 23, 2008 7:44 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

That is beautiful! How sweet :)

 
At April 24, 2008 8:58 AM, Blogger come running said...

A beautiful way to show they appreciate you (which is even nicer).

 
At April 24, 2008 6:23 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

let the record show, that i think those are very pretty flowers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home