.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Irony

Just when I'm about ready to delete my Facebook account forever, they come up with something that gets me hooked in once again. Right now, it's their Flair application where users make all kinds of cute and funny buttons that you can display on your page. After resisting the application for a while, I finally gave in and was instantly hooked. I was just scanning through the different buttons, and saw two next to each other that just made me laugh (and I don't think the placement was intentional).

The first said "When words fail, music speaks." The next one said, "MmmBop." Yep, I'll call that music that speaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home