.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bittersweet Ending

I had my last day of my internship today. I will really miss it there. I was really happy because I feel like I left on a really good note and that I've done a good job there. But it was hard to leave because I will miss it and it's hard to leave students who I feel like still need a lot of help. One of the other counselors told me that one of my students told him that she really likes working with me and that she will miss me. It felt good to hear that. I guess this is the end of a chapter, of hopefully a full book to come.

2 Comments:

At May 13, 2008 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... glad you had a good experience there and good luck with the next step you take!

and see ya next time i guess! (leaving tomorrow already)

 
At May 13, 2008 10:41 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

I'm so glad it all worked out for you. Most endings are bittersweet but it must feel so good to know you really helped make a difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home