.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, May 12, 2008

More Irony

Throughout my life, every guy to whom I mention that I am going to get my hair cut immediately has a startled look on his face, as if I am discussing cutting off a finger rather than a bit of my overabundance of hair. There is always an almost visceral reaction to the thought of there being slightly less hair on my head. Ok, I get it, guys like long hair.

The irony, though, is that, when I actually do get my hair cut, they never even notice.

5 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pffft, they have no idea. go, get the haircut and it'll be great :)

 
At May 12, 2008 10:09 AM, Blogger come running said...

exactly what sarah said!

 
At May 12, 2008 10:52 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Guys would only notice if you shaved your head, or something drastic like that. They don't understand that hair needs to be cut in order to look better.

 
At May 12, 2008 1:37 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I think guys think of a hair cut like they get one - very short. What y'all do sounds like the equivalent of a trim.

 
At May 13, 2008 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shosh...leave well enuf alone..You look beautiful the way it is..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home