.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Odiferous Annoyances

I walked into the restroom on our floor a little while ago and was completely assaulted by the perfume of the woman leaving the restroom. It permeated the air and polluted the entire place. Ugh. I have never, ever understood why anyone would pay the insanely high prices for perfumes and colognes when honestly, I think soap and shampoo smell much better. I think people should just be clean. Then they wouldn't need such strong cover-ups.

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 2:32 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

You always make me laugh Shosh. Your so innocent, wholesome, and naive Shosh...

If you get the rt perfume that agrees with you its very nice..also they wear the strong perfume and cologne to attract men.. HELLO!!

 
At January 17, 2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
I don't think I'm being at all naive here. I can't imagine anyone, male or female, finding those overwhelming unnatural odors attractive. I can't count the number of times I've been complimented on how good my hair smells - and a $3.99 bottle of shampoo managed to do the trick.

 
At January 18, 2007 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Perfume and cologne are disgusting. Even something mild like vanilla can be awful if you smell like you bathed in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home