.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blogger Hates Me

I don't know exactly what I did to it, I tried not to hurt it's feelings. I explained that it wasn't Blogger, it was me, I just wasn't ready for the change, which is why I have clung desperately to the Old Blogger. (And, btw, I actually have gotten brave enough to attempt the change on a couple of occasions, and of course, in predictable fashion, blogger then played hard-to-get.) But this is just unfair. I've left comments on several blogs, to have them just disappear. I don't know if it's a jealousy issue or what. But come on, Blogger, can't we just be friends already?

Oh, and of course, this post won't publish. Blogger officially hates me.

3 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 10:50 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

No no. It's Internet Explorer Blogger hates. You just gotta make the switch... :P

 
At January 17, 2007 9:14 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
Three words - one track mind.

 
At January 17, 2007 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger is temperamental. my blog disappeared yesterday. and now it's not letting me comment properly (possibly cos I'm at work...)

~ sarah ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home