.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dream Girls

I went with a friend to see the movie "DreamGirls" last night. I have to admit that I knew little about the movie before going, except that quite a few people had told me that it was great. Although the musical aspects of it were a little cheesy, they reminded me a bit of Annie, an old, old-time favorite, and the actresses voices were awesome. Beyonce, though I'm not her biggest fan, was actually pretty good, and the rest of the cast was great. I even cried at the end, and I don't cry at that many movies. All in all, I recommend it :)

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2007 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to go see it...thanks for the review.

 
At January 11, 2007 9:52 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Ditto to SaraK. And go see Pursuit of Happyness - awesome movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home