.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Insomnia Strikes Again

Yuck. Can't sleep. So I blog. Very exciting development from yesterday - I received the calendars that I ordered from Barnes and Noble. (I know the year has already started, but this is actually quite good for me, it's usually at least February before I manage to procure one.) They are both perfect for me - one is a beautiful flower calendar, done in black and white and the other is a Picasso calendar featuring his "peace and joy" paintings. Hopefully it's an indication of a good year ahead!

Need to figure out what I can do with a friend this Wednesday night that doesn't cost too much money. The museums in NY all close by 5:30 or 5:45, which I just don't understand. Any suggestions?

Lots of other stuff on my mind, much of which is, I'm sure, the reason for my sleeplessness at the moment. But none of it is formed enough to write about.

The song "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder just came on the radio. It's become one of my absolute faves, and the rest of the CD isn't bad either. Check it out if you get the chance.

Ok, off to (hopefully) sleep.

2 Comments:

At January 09, 2007 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about skating at Rockefeller Center?

 
At January 10, 2007 12:40 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Thanks Sara. In the end, we're going to a movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home