.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Ready

It's happened. I'm ready for school to start again. I'm not bored yet, not stir crazy, but I just feel like I'm not accomplishing much, not getting the same level of intellectual nourishment that I get when I'm in the midst of a semester. I thought I would really enjoy my time off this winter, and I am. But I'm ready. And I still have two more weeks to go. I think I need a new short-term hobby - any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 10:38 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

I thought blogging and creative writing was your hobby.. Write more articles for Beyond Tshuva, they are very good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home