.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Mommy

My co-worker who doesn't usually work on Fridays brought her son and husband into the office for a few minutes to grab some information that she needed. Her son and husband were sitting at her desk while she was using someone else's computer. Another co-worker went over to say hi to the three-year-old.

He wasn't so interested in being friendly. He took one look at her and starting calling out for his mommy, who was on the other side of the office. It was interesting to me that his father was standing right next to him, yet all he wanted was mommy.

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2006 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son is over ten and he does the same thing hes a real mommas boy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home