.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Visitor

For the past couple weeks, we've had a visitor in my office. She doesn't show her face very often, but she leaves her calling card all around. Her name is Jiminy (not my choice, my co-worker chose it) and she's a mouse. I'm sure she's very cute, but I have to admit that I would kind of prefer she had chosen a different office to visit. But maybe she will soon.

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeewwww....I hope she leaves soon, for your sake.

 
At December 28, 2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
Me too! I have plenty of other offices I could suggest she visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home