.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chanukah Gift

My boss, who I sometimes have trouble dealing with, just came up to me to ask my opinion on two sets of necklace and earrings. I told her which one I preferred, and she gave it to me! Happy Chanukah! She said she thought the best way of giving a gift is to have someone pick it out for themselves - and it is totally me - flowers :)

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Maven said...

i just found the "call-waiting" blog! i like this story.

 
At December 23, 2006 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that idea! She still thought of you when she bought the gift so it really was a personal gift even though you got the final decision!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home