.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stream of Consciouness

I've been at work for over three hours now and I think I have yet to do any kind of actual beyond restarting my boss's computer for her. Not that I'm complaining, it's been a good opportunity to catch up on e-mails. Which reminds me, I need to send one. Anyway, if anyone has time, go check out Bryant Park - they have a bunch of crafts booths set up there and there is some really cool stuff. I bought myself the kind of purse that I have been looking for, for a really long time.

On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm going to make latkes tonight, but rather than going the traditional route, I want to use sweet potatoes. Anyone have a good recipe for me to not follow? Oh, and speaking of recipes, check out the Kosher Cooking Carnival - my amazing peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe is included. Which reminds me, Thursday is cookie day at work. Yay for cookie day!

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2006 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am across the street at a training class right this very minute. :)

 
At December 20, 2006 1:20 AM, Blogger Batya said...

Thanks for linking KCC.
Now I have to work on HH. Do you have anything for it?

 
At December 20, 2006 9:52 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

debbie -
Hope you're learning something (at least from reading blogs).

Batya - I got one for you, I'll send it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home