.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, December 15, 2006

HUGE Weight Off

I feel SO good today - it is such a humungous weight off my shoulders to be done with school for an entire month. I had my final class last night - it was very interesting, more will be written about it at a later date. I got my grade on my presentation for last week - my professor gave my partner and I the highest grade in the class and said that the collaboration we showed was excellent. All in all, it was a good semester, but I am glad it is over with. Now, onto Chanukah! (Which I had actually forgotten about.)

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2006 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

I know just what you mean. Last night were my last two finals, and they were easier than I expected them to be.

But I gave a couple of presentations and didn't get any feedback. In fact, in three semesters I've given five presentations and got feedback on one -- and only because I asked.

 
At December 16, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

congrats!
enjoy chanukah :)

 
At December 18, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Debbie -
I'm shocked to hear that you don't get feedback on presentations; my professors have all given some kind of comment. But congrats to you also for finishing!

Sarah -
Thanks! You too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home