.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

OnlySimchas

For some weird reason, OnlySimchas (which, if I ever find myself posted on, regardless of the occasion, the person responsible will have some 'splaining to do) will not open up on my computer. The page comes up as blank. It's only on my home computer; from work, all is well and good on the OS site. I figure it could have something to do with cookies, and clearing my cache might alleviate this issue (I don't really know what all these terms mean, but they sound good, no?), but I'm not really willing to give up all my cookies in exchange for the ability to view OnlySimchas. In fact, I feel like my computer might be sending me a covert message, and blocking carefully chosen sites from my delicate eyes, subliminally telling me that OnlySimchas is really for OnlyVoyeurs and those who like to put on big smiles and blissfully announce to the world their business. Ok, ok, it's not that bad, and I do like to check in on occasion to see who's gotten engaged or had a kid. But I can't say I'm crying over not being able to see it at the moment.

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Clearing your cookies/cache really isn't such a bad thing. It actually will speed up your computer a bit. But it shouldn't be affecting something like that.

 
At December 14, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
Hmm - any other ideas for my OnlySimchas blockage?

 
At December 15, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Maybe you're being banned for not wanting to be up there? ;) Anyways... we also said that, but we're glad to have been up in the end. Our engagement page is very entertaining. :)

No ideas, though maybe you accidently blocked it somehow? You can always try one of their other URLs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home