.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Response to LT

Blogger is not my friend today, as it is obviously being selfish and not wanting me to comment on other blogs, just to post on my own. So, LT, an apology for posting this here and not in your comments, but it's the only thing I could figure out at the moment.

LT (of DaBoys) posted about why he doesn't believe in dating (go read it first), and here is my more than two cents (how come I can write this and not my paper?):

Nevermind, I kinda got it to work, but I am still having major issues between Blogger, Gmail and Google accounts. Head on over and read the original at DaBoys.

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post on romance is now up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home