.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Fun Office

My office is so much fun sometimes. Granted, it's often boring here (though today I'm not complaining because it has given me the opporunity to get my paper a lot closer to complete), but my co-workers really are cool. Today, I've been given blue tinsel to scatter around, adorning the "holiday" lights I have strung around my cubicle, along with the purple garland and extremely cool blue velvet ornaments that hang over my desk. My other co-worker has strung a chandalier above my head with cool crystals he purchased from the dollar store and now my other co-worker, who is super-creative, has given me irridescent turqoise ribbon to take home and decorate my apartment with. When I complain, I'm going to try to remember this stuff.

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

That IS fun & cool, but I have a TV w/ Tivo at my desk. Can you top that? ;)

 
At December 14, 2006 9:05 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

sounds like your kind of task - it involves sparkles!!!

 
At December 14, 2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I want SaraK's job.

 
At December 14, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

SaraK -
You have Tivo at your desk?

Sarah -
Well, I have to admit that the fact that I am here probably has encouraged the sparkly factor a bit.

Ezzie -
Me too! And she works out with Geraldo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home