.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Purple

Last night I was asked my favorite color. Previously, my answer has been that my favorite color is blue with purple a close second. It dawned on me last night that that is no longer true - purple has trumped blue and is now in the lead. Lucky for me, my co-worker just declared that purple is the new black, so I'm all good :)

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2006 7:30 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

purpe is the new black?

oy.

 
At December 19, 2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

And here, I thought it always was...

 
At December 20, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
I don't know if it's official, I don't read any of those fashion magazines that tell you that sort of thing.

Ezzie -
You have always used purple to signify my blog, I was never quite sure why you chose it though... (did I used to have purple in the background of my template?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home