.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Shocked

I'm sitting here with my mouth open after reading this post and all the associated links. There will be much, much more from me on this one, but I don't have time at the moment. Just this - when the leadership of your community cuts your legs off at the knees and asks you to run a marathon, it's time to run from those leaders.

3 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or at least rethink why you are following them so blindly

 
At January 02, 2007 8:39 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Shosh, you are still new here. Nothing, and I do mean, nothing phazes me anymore with the Taliban-with-Matzoball group..

 
At January 03, 2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
At the least.

SG -
You said it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home