.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Conspiracy Theory

According to one of my co-workers, the nasty gas smell that permeated Manhattan this morning was poison. I could believe it, it had me naseous and coughing for a while. When queried as to why, if it was poison, people weren't falling over dead already, her reasoning is that it might take some time to go into effect. Tonight, we may all get headaches, go to sleep and not wake up.

Or it could be an undetermined gas leak. But the other one is much more interesting.

4 Comments:

At January 08, 2007 5:09 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

What's weird is the same thought occurred to me... I think I've been watching too much 24 the past three years.

 
At January 08, 2007 7:38 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

It didn't even occur to me - I think you've been in NY too long.

 
At January 09, 2007 1:01 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

[winces]

 
At January 09, 2007 1:44 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

well, on the news they said that they don't know what it was. it's all a bit of a worry.

(here at least we know what's causing the smoke haze and smell.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home