.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Mouse

I hate using a the touch pad on my lap top. I just find it annoying, and I've never really learned how to use it correctly. So, basically since getting my computer, I've had a mouse attached to it. I completely disable the touchpad so I don't inadvertently move the cursor around by swiping against it (which is one of my pet peeves about touch pads) and I basically ignore the touch pad. Well, my mouse has now decided that it's left-click button, the one you do most everything with, doesn't want to work. And this came at the end of a not-very-fun night. So, I'm trying the touch pad out until I can get to the store and buy a new mouse, but so far, I'm not enjoying it :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home