.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

20 Minutes

Is apparently all it really takes for me to get ready in the morning, and that included doing my hair. From the moment I woke up this morning and realized I never heard my alarm and I was running a half an hour late until I was in my car on my way to the bus stop, it took me exactly 20 minutes. Guess I'm pretty low maintenance.

Other big development of the morning is when I realized that not only is my corner grocery store guy a big flirt, he's also a stalker. When I went in to get my coffee this morning, he informed me that it's been three days since I last visited. Didn't realize my visits were being tracked.

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment yesterday, but blogspot seemed to be having issues and it timed out every time I tried to comment. =(

But yeah, I can relate. I'm also low maintenance in the morning... I've been as fast as 5-10 minutes from wakeup to out the door when I've needed to be. People often seem surprised I need so little time to get ready... but I suppose one of the big questions is whether you tend to shower in the morning or at night. Since I often go to the gym in the evening, I'm a night-showerer.

 
At January 10, 2007 12:40 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

LT -
No fair - it's so much easier for guys. You don't have to straighten/blow-dry hair, put on make-up, try to find the perfect shoes to go with your outfit... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home