.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Total Embarrassment

Thank G-d, not talking about me this time. On the bus this morning, we got to the last stop and I hear a conversation going on at the front of the bus. All of a sudden, a man gets on and starts quickly moving towards the back of the bus, yelling out a name.

Then I see that he's holding his son's lunch bag in his hand, and calling out to his son, who has forgotten his lunch. I imagine that the kid, an early teen by my estimation, would rather have gone hungry than watch his dad dash on and off the bus, as the bus driver very impatiently was NOT waiting for him to get off.

Poor kid. Well, at least his dad wasn't wearing a red and white knitted golf hat with a pom pom on the top. THAT would have been embarrassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home