.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

School Calendar

People have been asking me how long my Winter Break is from school, and I realized I had no idea. I just looked it up and it seems as though it's less than a month long this year. In the past, I would actually be happy about that - I always get a little antsy when I'm not in school; I've gotten used to such a frantic pace that it's weird for me when I'm JUST working full-time. But looking at the calendar, my perspective has changed a bit. Now I think the break just isn't long enough, I'm not sure if my batteries will be recharged by then. But then again, at the moment, I'm looking forward to the next two weeks being insane as I finish up my semester and all the "good" things that come along with that. Maybe I'll be ready by January 17th to start again. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home