.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

'Dos

One of the things that I actually do like about New York is the people watching. I walked around to see the Macy's windows today at lunch ad I was struck by what is apparently the new 'do for men. Not a mohawk exactly, but a peak in the middle of the head where the hair has been combed up. I saw several men, dressed professionally in suits, with this very interesting 'do. It was an interesting contrast, I'm not sure I understand why it's the rage, but I certainly found it amusing.

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

It would make many a yarmulke look more interesting. Almost like a tent! :)

 
At November 29, 2006 5:39 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

i've noticed that here too. it's the well groomed, very fashionable (very metro) ones!

 
At November 30, 2006 6:10 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
That would be interesting!

Sarah -
Wow, I had no idea it was an international wave. Isn't it weird?

 
At November 30, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

I've seen it a lot too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home