.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

LOTD

I wrote a whole big blog post about the song "You and Me" by Lifehouse, which contains the lyrics "This clock never seemed so alive." It brings me a lot of hits. But today, I was drawn to the song, and realized why once I heard it. Today, these lyrics stand out:

"All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here"


I don't usually have trouble expressing myself in writing, but the last couple days I have, and have to fall back on going with my gut, which I'm usually not good at. Lifehouse, once again, manages to say it much better than I could have.

3 Comments:

At November 27, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

;) They always have...

 
At November 27, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

(better than anyone, I mean - not specifically you :P )

 
At November 27, 2006 4:01 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
I'll try not to take the comment personally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home