.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Slap-Happy

My office is a bit slap-happy today. I've had glitter thrown on me twice (not that I minded too much), there was just a scream released from someone (I've decided to hold off from investigating), lots and lots of laughing and decorations in abundance. There's a makeshift chandalier above my head made up of ornaments from a dollar store - it's very pretty. I haven't gotten a lot of work done today, but at least everyone is in a fine mood.

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 11:17 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

At least your having more fun then me today. Just in school looking at blogs..

 
At November 30, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Just watch out for mistletoe...

 
At November 30, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

It's the holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home