.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Voices

We have a lot of employees who work in the field and rarely come into our office in person. I speak to them on the phone on a regular basis, however. Right now they are having a meeting in our office, and I realized while listening from a distance that I recognize who they are by their voices much more clearly than by their appearance. In fact, without hearing them, I don't know who some of them are. It's a bit surreal.

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

That's nothing. You should try figuring out who bloggers are without their icons... ;)

 
At August 24, 2006 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I am often surprised when the face doesn't match up with what I've imagined, based on their voice.

 
At August 25, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
Is there a reason you don't enable the icons?

Debbie -
It is a bit startling when you see someone for the first time whose voice you have heard for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home