.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Melancholy

I'm in a kind of melancholy mood today, for a number of reasons, not to be enumerated here. And I've decided I like the word melancholy - it works. Which is always nice, to find a word that really fits. Sorry, being super-random at the moment, but sometimes that's what I need. On the up-side, I may have my first Shabbos guest in my new apartment this week...And I have a huge end-of-summer celebration to look forward to on Sunday.

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand how anyone could eat melon with coly(flower)
YM

 
At August 23, 2006 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pop some Radiohead on, or maybe a ambum by The Smiths - that is my meloncholy remedy. Their music makes melancholic moods maybe even slightly enjoyable, music junkie that I am :)

 
At August 23, 2006 6:43 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

YM -
You are right, that would be gross!

Sarah -
You are also right, I have some great music for busting my melancholia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home