.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Friend in Need

I had a conversation with a friend yesterday who I hadn't talked to in a while. A lot has changed in her life, all of which is supposed to be for the good. But I'm worried about her. Though she certainly was saying some of the right things, some of the things she said were a little discouraging also. She lives far away now, and like I said, I hadn't talked to her in a while. So I didn't want to push at the bad, digging for dire clues. But I did wonder, and worry. In general, when concerned, I think it's best to confront someone in person, but I don't think it's going to be possible. I'm worried about her. And don't know how to help. I hate that feeling :(

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2006 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least there r still ppl like u out there who give a damn :)

 
At August 22, 2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Thanks Sarah, I just wish I knew what to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home